What is the Border Zone in Kyrgyzstan?
Kyrgyzstan is located in the heart of Central Asia and has borders with four countries: Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, China.
Along each of the borders is a border area to visit which requires special permission from the state Border service of Kyrgyzstan.
As a rule, the procedure for obtaining a border pass takes up to one month and therefore it will not be possible to obtain it on the spot.
Of course in these areas are very beautiful places that want to get every traveler coming to the country.
We are pleased to provide you with the services of obtaining border passes for passage to the border areas of various regions of Kyrgyzstan:
Which Border Zones are exist?
1) Chui region- Chon Kemin valley & National Park "Chon Kemin"
2) Issyk-Kul region - Ak-Suu, Djety-Oguz, Ananyevo, Tyup and Issyk-Kul regions
3) Naryn region - At-bashi district (through the checkpoint "Torugart" and Kyndy Pass)
4) Osh region - Alai and Chon-Alai districts and Irkeshtam checkpoint
5) Batken - Lyailyaksky and Batken regions
What do I have to consider when entering the border zone?
When you go to the border zone you have to take with you:
- The permit itself
- The passport (no copy) upon which the permit has been issued (same passport number)
What are the rates for Permits?
Cost of Kyrgyzstan border permit per person:
- 1 zone - 2095 KGS / 30 USD
- 2 zone - 3140 KGS / 45 USD
- 3 zone - 4190 KGS / 60 USD
- 4 zone - 5235 KGS / 75 USD
- 5 zone - 5585 KGS / 80 USD
How you can get a Permit?
You can apply online on our website, for this you need to select the necessary zones and fill out the order form.
If you have any questions you can send an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org